Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dundalk club members at the IRTS 80th anniversary dinner

This is a photo of members of my local club, Dundalk Amateur Radio Society (EI7DAR) pictured with the President of the Irish Radio Transmitters' Society (IRTS) at the 80th anniversary celebrations at the Fairways Hotel, Dundalk, last weekend. Pictured are (back L-R): Seamus EI3KE, Jim EI2HJB, Anthony EI2KC, Mark EI9FX, Pat EI2HX, Mike EI5GG, Ivan EI1166, Seamus EI4KE, Brian EI8EJB, Aidan EI7JC and Kieran EI9DA. (Front L-R): Michael EI1581, Thos EI2JD (Chairman, DARS), Paul EI2CA (President, IRTS) and Tom EI9CJ (President, DARS).

2 comments:

  1. I see you waited until I was not around before you took the photo!!!!!! So much for voting "NO".....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, I am in the photo. Therefore I did not take it Lol.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated - so spam will not get through.