Thursday, June 3, 2010

Annual general meeting of Dundalk Amateur Radio Society

Last night the annual general meeting of the Dundalk Amateur Radio Society (EI7DAR) was held in the clubroom in Dundalk. The club has bestowed on me the honour of being its Public Relations Officer (PRO). Thanks indeed - it's a great honour and I hope i can fulfil the role with enthusiasm and zest.

Thos Caffrey EI2JD was returned as Chairman. The Treasurer is Jim 2I0SBI and the Secretary for the forthcoming year will be Aidan EI7JC.

Above is a photo taken immediately after the meeting concluded. I will endeavour to give all the names and callsigns here!

Back Row Left to Right: Kieran EI9DA, Andy MI6GNT, Mickey 2I0EIB, Anthony EI2KC (me!), Doug EI2CN, Oscar EI7IW, Pat EI2HX, Tom EI9CJ, Mark EI9FX, Kenny MI6KJW; Front (seated) L-R: Michael EI5GG, Michael EI1581, Jim 2I0SBI, Mickey 2I0MMT, Thos EI2JD, Seamus GI4SZW, Aidan EI7JC, Joe, EI1539 and Peter EI4HX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated - so spam will not get through.