Saturday, November 14, 2009

Worked Bulgaria for the first time

I just worked Bulgaria for the first time on 20 metres. I had a nice QSO with Ivan LZ2LP on 14.182.3 USB. He is an artist, with his paintings proudly displayed on his QRZ page. Conditions are not exactly fantastic on 20 metres this morning, however I am glad to hear some action because 40m and 80m have been quiet most nights this week.

I also worked a quick contact with EW8A in Belarus on 17 metres.

Yesterday I had a nice long QSO with John, who is originally from England, but permanently resident in Spain. He is EA7/G1WWU. He was working the IC7400 with 400 watts through a dipole. He was sounding good.

Also on Friday I worked HF35PEA which is a special event station celebrating 35 years of the SP1PEA club in Koszalin, Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated - so spam will not get through.